VACANCIES Gaming Company
Our focus is on the following competencies / experiences:
Development our frontend and backend applications and administrating company backend server.
Development of multimedia apps for smartphone and Tablet.
giving games the most creative and usable interfaces, on every kind of device.
We are looking for the following roles:
Game360 is looking for .NET developer to join our development team, based in Rome (Italy). As part of the integrations and deployment team you will be asked to develop high quality software for our frontend and backend applications, as well as administrate and configuring our server The ideal candidate as knowledge in C# and experience with framework 4.5. Minimum 4 year working experience and a degree in informatics or corresponding preparation is needed. Candidates should have skills in developing dynamic and stand-alone web application. Great motivation and desire to work in a dynamic, innovative and international environment are highly appreciated.
- The required skills are:
- Administrating Windows server 2008 R2 with scheduler and services
- Configuring Server IIS7.5 services.
- Communicating with third part application and web services (using Web Services Description Language WSDL)
- Connecting DB MySQL with applications using direct connections.
- Knowledge of Web services (at least aspx, asmx.) C#.
We are looking for a Java analyst for developing and managing the backend components of our multimedia platforms. At least one-year hands-on experience in programming Java and J2EE are required. Furthermore, the resources should have strong passion for innovative technologies and ability to work in groups and independently.
The required skills are:
- Good Knowledge Java
- Base Knowledge of J2EE
- Base Knowledge of Java Web Services
- Good Knowledge of Linux e Windows
- Knowledge of DBMS MySQL
- Ability to programming Eclipes
We are looking for a Freelance Graphic / Illustrator for creating backgrounds for characters Games / Applications Mobile. Ability to interact, discuss and work in a team. The resource will deal with the development of layouts in collaboration with art directors, photo montages, color controls, forms, layouts. It's requested, furthermore, ability to work in groups and independently.
The required skills are:
- Good illustrative skills, regardless of the tool, Digital or 3D
- Techniques: digital coloring, texturing, matte painting.
- Ability to adapt characters and styles already defined.